Thursday, July 14, 2011

me too white

rozzy will not win the gerber baby contest. i've even almost stopped my daily voting for her because luck like that just doesn't run in the family. in 1992 i won an ace of base c.d. from a local radio station.
"Z93 - WHO'S THIS?!?!"
"um.. larissa."
"LAAAAARISSA! WHERE YOU CALLING FROM?!?!"
"um... west carrollton."
"YOU OUT PARTYING ON THIS WILD & CRAZY FRIDAY NIGHT?!?!"
"um.... yes! YES I AM!"
i was 12 and sitting in my room with my dad eating donuts (which happens to be how my dad gets down on the weekends.) another time i won the game 'operation' from frischs' annual easter coloring contest - it happened to be the same year that my mom's really close friend worked there. and, when t.j. was playing softball i won the split-the-pot at the team's fish fry. immediately upon winning i was informed that proper split-the-pot etiquette is to contribute half of your earnings to the team for donation. if someone on the team  had terminal cancer i would have maybe considered it. going from a shitty pop c.d. to free college just doesn't sound realistic. and let's be honest - rozzy is just a white girl from a middle-class family. i'm pretty sure it would be politically incorrect to grant her a $50,000.00 scholarship. if she had something besides redneck in her, it might be a possibility. 
Pretend I'm an Indian and VOTE FOR ME!
http://apps.facebook.com/gerberphotosearch/entry/39473/rozlyn.aspx


1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! She is going to put you in a nursing home the very second she can because of this picture.

    Ash

    ReplyDelete